Informacje o produktach:
Current team working on the robot have developed the
next generation of the robot - FLASH Mk II. This is a fully open
source software & hardware project!
EMYS heads were ordered by:
- The Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago, USA
- People For The Ethical Treatment of Animals, Norfolk, USA
- INESC-ID, Lisbon, Portugal
and the next generation of FLASH by:
Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh, UK.
We are interested in cooperation in the following fields:
- widely understood social robotics,
- conducting HRI experiments (especially long-term),
- developing new competencies for social robots,
- improving social robots’ perception and communication channels,
- implementing and verifying affective mind theories,
- creating a customized version of the FLASH robot.
Krzysztof Tchoń (kierownik) (PWr)
Jan Kędzierski (PWr)
Paweł Kaczmarek (PWr)
Michał Dziergwa (PWr)
Marek Wnuk (PWr)
Grzegorz Wieczorkiewicz (CEO of Cad-Mech company)
Krzysztof Kubasek (Produkt Dizajn Studio)
We are a team of passionate engineers, designers and psychologists
that create and customize social robots to help integrate robotic
technology into our daily lives. We have our own extensive experience
in designing, constructing, and developing software for social robots.
To date, we have participated in several robotic projects and